Efficient management of packages and boxes with more than five kilograms of weight, developing the following process:
Reception and collection of the merchandise with base in the clients necessaries.
Consolidation: handing process with security high quality standards, classification, registration and unit guide generation for the packing.
Distribution of the packages in record time with national coverage including hard access.
After of collected the merchandise the last miles times are the followings:
Local – Bogotá.
Between 3 and 5 Business days of work.
National level: capital cities and municipalities.
Between 6 and 7 Business days of work.
Hard access; far municipalities and villages.
Between 10 and 12 Business days of work.
- Real time tracking through the SUMA CORP web site from the moment that the package Package is dispatched in origin until the moment its delivered.
- Specialized personal in the logistic, management and service area using the last technologies in the market.
- We provide specialized regulatory advice for yout logistics operation in Colombia.
- Fifteen years of experience in the specialized logistic sector of biologics and medical transportation.
- Legal and normative advice for improve tour business in Colombia.
- Personalized attention the 24 Hours a day seven days a week.
- Freight transportation license in all the national land granted by the ministry of transport of Colombia.
- National coverage with presence at 1103 municipalities.
SUMA CORP as your strategic partner in COLOMBIA
SumaCorp provide an efficient service of international courier developing the collection with high standards of quality and the shortest delivery times of the market, with national and hard access coverage guaranteed high levels of client satisfactions increasing value for your business.
SumaCorp is enabled for develop the service of international courier in Colombia by the license provided for the ministry of information technologies and communication and for offer the freight transportation service in all the national land by license of the ministry of transport of Colombia.